Mont Tremblant, Ottawa Tulip Festival 2 Days Tour
- Enjoy the annual Tulip Festival
- Visit Historical Parliament Hill
- Experience a scenic Gondola Ride*
- Enjoy a relaxing Lake Cruise*
- Guarantee stay at Fairmont Tremblant
Tulip Festival Starting from May 11 – 21
Departure : May 12, 19, 20
Toronto – Mont Tremblant
Transfer to Mont Tremblant in the morning. Experience a scenic Gondola Ride (Fee Applied) up the mountains or try a relaxing Lake Cruise (Fee Applied) by the shore. Enjoy some time at the festive village filled with shops, restaurants, and a populous street filled with fun and activities. Accommodate at the Village.
Mont Tremblant – Ottawa - Parliament Hill – Tulip Festival - Toronto
Depart in the morning and head to the historical Parliament Hill. Experience a feeling like traveling back in time with amazing building interior designs, a deluxe congress library and unique paintings of the royal family. Don’t miss the magnificent view on top of the Peace Tower, a focal bell and clock tower sitting on the central axis of the Canadian Parliament buildings. Next, we will visit Tulip Festival. Over three hundred thousand tulips create an exotic mosaic of colour and beauty in Canada’s Capital Region, featuring over 20 Official Tulip and Attraction Sites along a 15km Tulip Route through Ottawa and Gatineau. The Canadian Tulip Festival in Ottawa is the largest tulip festival in the world. Arrive at Toronto in the evening.
Motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOURCODE: CMT02 |
|DEPARTURE : May12, 19, 20
|TOUR FARE P.P.
|Include 13% HST, & 10% Other
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity Minimum CA$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.