Toronto 1 day tour
Depart in the morning. First off, visit famous landmarks in Toronto. The CN Tower (Fee applied) at 553.33 meters high tower, is the world's fifth tallest free-standing buildings. Enjoy the views of Lake Ontario and the City of Toronto through the lookout tower. Then visit Ripley's Aquarium (Fee applied) - Canada's new aquarium in 2013 - where there are more than 13,500 kinds of marine life including the predatorial shark. Afterwards, pass through to the University of Toronto, Chinatown, and City Hall. Transfer to Toronto’s famous landmark CASA LOMA (Fee applied) - North America's largest private residence。A very unique little castle with a staggering level of luxury, the exterior garden proves even more memorable. Then visit the stylish shopping mall Yorkdale with hundreds of brand-name stores such as Burberry, Coach, Louis Vuitton , etc. , pack your rewarding shopping items. Arrive drop off point at dusk.
- Rate: $56.5 (Per Person, Include Tax 13%)
- *Fee Applied.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.