Washington DC Cherry Blossom Shopping 3 Days Tour
Departure: 3/23, 3/27, 3/30, 4/3, 4/6, 4/10 & 4/13
** Early Bird Offer $119.90 up **
- Bonus: 2 DAYS BREAKFAST
- NEW ARRANGEMENT: Air and Space Museum
- Brand New Opened Shopping Outlet - Clarksburg Premium Outlets
Toronto - New Opened Clarksburg Premium Outlets
Depart from Toronto in the morning, pass by the famous Niagara Falls then cross border and head towards Maryland. In the afternoon, we will visit the new opened shopping outlets - Clarksburg Premium Outlets. You can find a most updated trend & world luxury stores such as Asics, Tory Burch, Salvatore Ferragamo, Superdry, Kate Spade, UGG & etc. Transfer to hotel.
Washington DC - Hershey’s Chocolate World
Arrive at Washington DC in the early morning, visit The Washington monument, Lincoln memorial, the Air & Space Museum and Madame Tussauds(Fee applied). Following, we will head towards Tidal Basin and The Thomas Jefferson Memorial National Park to enjoy the beautiful bloom of the cherry blossoms. Proceed to the Hershey’s Chocolate World in the afternoon where we get to meet the characters from the Hershey’s products, learn about the process of chocolate making and also to experience the exciting new chocolate making tour rides. Transfer to hotel after dinner.
Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Depart from hotel then head towards the greatest natural wonders cavern(Fee applied) in Pennsylvania. After the tour will visit the duty free shops for some shoppings before crossing the boarder to return to Canada, arrive in Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Departure: 3/23, 3/27, 3/30, 4/3, 4/6, 4/10 & 4/13
| TOUR FARE P.P.
|(Include taxes 10%)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $40+Tax p.p
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$12 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.